2018 Husqvarna ST230P
Husqvarna ST 230P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 230P has been designed for occasional use in all snow conditions, 10-30 cm. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission, power steering and extra large tires ensure smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger and then discharged through the chute by an impeller.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 14.5 lb-ft
- Snow depth, max: 30 cm
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.71 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 9.6 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 7.2 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 17.8 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 58.5 in
- Base machine, width: 30 in
- Base machine, height: 41.5 in
- Weight: 237.8 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 4.66 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 9.6 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 17.8 cu.in.
- 30 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 237.8 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.71 gal. (US)