2018 Sea-Doo GTI SE 130
Stock Image: Black / Sunrise Orange
Sale: Save $500.00 now until 7/31/2019
GREEN RIVER POWERSPORTS
GTI SE 130
Enjoy the Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) and many convenience features such as a Touring Seat, Reboarding Ladder and Variable Trim System (VTS).
- Rider capacity: 3
- Weight capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal. / 60 l
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI™
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- Type: Rotax® 1503 4-TEC®
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax® with three cylinders in-line and four valves per cylinder (GTI SE 130 / 155 models): This naturally aspirated Rotax engine has been tested and proven to be incredibly reliable and fuelefficient for more than a decade. Plus, the Rotax® 1503 NA is the most powerful, naturally aspirated Rotax® engine on a Sea-Doo offering instant acceleration for instant fun.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO® modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibrationabsorbing components to make Sea-Doo® watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iControl®: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides full acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO® mode: This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated Fuel Filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO® mode, Hour meter, Compass, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Handlegrips with Palm Rest
- Wide-Angle Mirrors
- Tow Hook
- Footwell Carpets
- Rear Grab Handle
- Seat Strap
- Front Splash Deflector
- Dual Drain Plugs
- Flush Kit
- Emergency Floating Lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR® (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR® allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless Steel Impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Reboarding Ladder: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Additional Gauge Functions: VTS™, Fuel consumption instant & average, Clock.
- Variable Trim System (VTS™): The VTS™ adjusts the angle of the nozzle to change the behavior of the watercraft and improve parallelism to the water.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three – permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Swim Platform Carpet with Sea-Doo® Logo
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Shock Tube
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Dry Bag
- Ski Tow Eye
- Front Storage Tray
- 12-Volt Outlet and Installation Kit
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Sandbag Anchor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders and Installation Kit
- Trailer Move
- Watercraft Cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
NOTES:Because of our ongoing commitment to product quality and innovation, BRP reserves the right at anytime to discontinue or change specifications, price, design, features, models or equipment without incurring any obligation. ¹ Based on BRP internal testing.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1503 4-TEC®
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Dry Weight
- 790 lb. (359 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 US gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Hull Type
- Black / Sunrise Orange, Beach Blue Metallic / Lava Grey
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year